This appeared in Sara's blog 

"Sunday, August 1, 2021


College to Life

 


 

"Remember when we were roommates in college and I found that box of women's clothes you thought you'd locked away under your bed?" He asked you, squeezing your ass.

 

"Y...yea," you answer, face red remembering it. "You...you thought I was..."

 

"What are you, a fag?" He said, repeating what he said back then. "Remember what you said."

 

"Y...yes," you answer, letting him pull you towards him.

 

"No...no...I...I like girls."

 

"I do like girls," you say, "you know that."

 

"You like being a girl," he teases you. "But I meant sexually, you knew that. You know that."

 

"I...I do like girls," you answer, "sexually."

 

"Do you now?"

 

He looks down, your eyes follow, you see the outline of his large, hard, erect penis in his shorts. "I..."

 

Hardly thinking, you find undoing his shorts, pulling out his erect cock. "Ever regret me finding out you were a sissy?"

 

"N...no," you whisper, overcome as you always are touching him. "P...please...may...may I?"

 

He looks at you, smiles. "The best thing about marrying a sissy," he touches your face, "is your insatiable appetite for cock. Go ahead."

 

Still blushing, you kneel down, take his erection between your lips, licking him. You feel your own clit swell in the tight cage, take comfort in the knowledge he takes care of you." 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog