From SaraSissyGirl Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love My Bra - Lingerie news - Flubustine — an exclusive line of French lingerie

Hat tip to I Love My Bra:

I Love My Bra - Lingerie news - Flubustine — an exclusive line of French lingerie

Hello, Analeis here again with a new and already super cool lingerie brand from France: Flibustine. This brand was started in 2008 and they have one collection, which is gorgeous and somewhat futuristic, and luxurious to say the least. Other lingerie blogs gave this new brand some coverage already here and here, and their web site is pretty implicit about the company and their concept. Meanwhile I am writing to their designers to request more information about this brand as well as their prospects on their products distribution. So far it seems they don’t have distributors, at least in the U.S. (though they are looking for them).

In the mean time, here are the pictures of their current lingerie collection.

 




























Posted by Saragirl at 1:38 PM 1 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: lingerieshopping

Lingerie Trends

(replacement pictures) 





Posted by Saragirl at 12:31 PM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: lingerieshoppingvideo

My Stories

Paul emailed me that he loved A Change in Our Marriage, but only found the first four parts.

The story is a ten part story...Paul, you have SIX to go!

There is a second story I've written, Room and Board.

Both were hosted on 
Fictionmania, which is broken, soon to be fixed.

Currently, you can also find them on 
Alamo Preacher's site.

Sara

(or try here https://forum.mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=1340&t=4984787 -ed)

(or here https://www.amazon.com -ed)






Posted by Saragirl at 11:30 AM 1 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: FAQpersonal

Kiki by Kirsty Doyle

Hat tip to The Lingerie Post

My goodness do I love the entire collection, especially these two pieces.

Silk organza babydoll & silk boxer knickers - Kiki by Kirsty Doyle




Silk babydoll & boxer knickers set. - Kiki by Kirsty Doyle







Posted by Saragirl at 11:06 AM 1 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: lingerieshopping

Me

Borrowed from Absolutely Beautiful Things (a blog I just found and love!):




Posted by Saragirl at 8:28 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: artblogs

Crescentini collection

I'm in love with the lingerie and the pictures, which make me think of romantic evenings with her. Maybe tomorrow night :)

Discover the next winter Crescentini collection ! - Lingerie Blog by Petite Coquette:

Never late, Cotton Club already presents the autumn/winter 2009 collection from Roberto Crescentini: we will have to be (very) patient to find it in store but I can't resist to invite you to discover it immediatly!
The sexy-chic range from Cotton Club is indeed always interesting and if that collection seems at first sight a little less provocative than the past creations of 
Roberto Crescentini, a closer look reveals many spicy details...










Posted by Saragirl at 8:21 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: glamlingerieshoppingsubmission

Foot Massage

I wore a uniform to clean last night. She was very happy when she got home from the office. I served her a drink and gave her a wonderful foot and leg massage that turned into a tongue massage.

I must say, as a submissive little thing, I totally enjoy pampering her without receiving something in return. Do not get me wrong, our sex life is amazing, and obviously, I love "getting off" too.

But, just as much, I thoroughly enjoy, totally love, spending an hour or two massaging her, licking her, making her cum over and over, knowing that I will not.

Yes, it is a submission thing. As a sub, spending hours pampering my domme brings me complete happiness.

Would I want that EVERY time? No, obviously, no. I want to cum, too.

But I'd be lying if I denied the pleasure I get from the times when only she gets to cum, when only she gets to orgasm, when only she gets to lay there and be pampered.

And don't think it isn't mutual. She loves it, too. The hours of pampering, knowing it is only for her.

She loves sex, too, of course.

But like me (180 degrees different), she loves the pampering as much as I love to pamper.




 


Posted by Saragirl at 5:46 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Labels: personalsubmission


Comments

Popular posts from this blog