From SaraSissyGirl Blog


(picture added, NSFW later -ed)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In case you were wondering...

It is pink. 

The tracking number shows it will be delivered tomorrow. 

We will commence Friday morning when she packs. 

I'm nervous. Really nervous. 

It is the most diabolical thing I've ever agreed to. 

I can't stop thinking about it. 

It make me think of him. 

And her. 



Monday, May 24, 2010

Lottery


This may be my "I just won the lottery" job.

 

Interesting pose, cause I'm not sure which one is the slave and which one is the mistress.

 

From: twiterverted (lost the link, goolgle, you'll get it.)

Monday, May 24, 2010

I don't do too much hard stuff but...

...oh, hell is this fucking hot.

 

Which girl do you want to be?

 

As for me, I'm the one moaning into the bedsheets as Emily eases into me.

 

 



From: twiterverted and Penthouse, obviously.

 

P.S., this is minor, but the tub in the bedroom? Really? Really?

Posted by Saragirl at 12:54 PM

Monday, May 24, 2010

Gender Bender




Yes, I like male to female gender bending.

 

But, hey, I like female to male gender bending, too.

 

A beautiful woman is beautiful naked.

 

A beautiful woman is beautiful in lingerie.

 

A beautiful woman is beautiful in a suit and tie.

 

It's funny, when she's more masculine than me, yet more feminine, too.

 

"Don't worry, baby, if you can't be the man, I'll be happy to."

 

From: twiterverted




(pictures added -ed)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog