From SaraSissyGirl Blog




(pictures added from pantyhose addict -ed)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Frustration

I got myself hot and bothered blogging today. I want to go home and do this with her:

 





Posted by Saragirl at 1:17 PM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tit for Tat

My email to Emily:

Hey, sweetie, I had an idea for something you could get when are out of town on Memorial Day Weekend. It's kind of cute, no?

 



Love you, S

 

Her response about an hour later:

 

Hilarious. To be honest, I find something like this a whole lot cuter:

 



Maybe something we should discuss tonight.

 

Em.

 

 

Posted by Saragirl at 12:22 PM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Complaints



I have only two complaints:

 

1. The girdle should have six straps, not four.

 

2. I don't own it!

Posted by Saragirl at 12:10 PM


Comments

  1. Wow that was the exact moment I was waiting for.

    Tit or tat!

    Just a harmless joke that changed their life forever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog