From SaraSissyGirl Blog







(pictures added -ed)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Evan, Emily, and me



There seems to be some confusion about the whole Emily and Evan thing.

I am not sure I can tell you exactly what the thing is, but maybe I can, by eliminating some things, tell you what it is not.

Emily is not going to leave me for Evan. She had her time living in the same city he lives, before Emily and I met. He chased her for three years but never caught her.

Emily loves me. Totally. We are best friends and lovers. She does not love Evan. She never will. Ever.

She does not want to "date" Evan. She did not want to date him when she lived there, certainly does not want to date him now. Regardless of me (if I did not exist, she would not want to date him.)

Evan knows this, all this.

Emily does not, will not, would not, do things behind my back.

Emily and Evan do not talk/text/email on a regular basis. She talks to him, maybe, once every few months.

When they see one another (three times in the last two years, I think), they pick up as old friends, not old lovers.

Emily is attracted to him, physically. Hell, I just might admit that I'm attracted to him, physically, too. He's cute!

Emily is not attracted to him, in any intimate way, mentally. Without the mental, there is not love. Her heart firmly, without question, belongs to me.

Attracted to him or not, she would never, ever, in a million years, do anything that I was not comfortable with.

It turns me on in an incredible way to even ponder her fucking him. In my mind, my brain.

In the real world, I could handle that once, maybe twice, a year.

There is a fine line between jealously (I can be jealous) and fantasy and reality. That once or twice a year, and only if I'm included in some way, as a part of a role playing, fantasy, Em and I enjoy, is safely on this side of the jealousy line.

Evan contacted Emily only once since Memorial Day weekend. He sent her a card about a month later. It was plain, as in stationary, not a hallmark moment kind of card, that read, simply:

"I really enjoyed this weekend. Evan."

That's it. Nothing more.

Em and I use the memories of that weekend to totally enhance our own sex life.

Hope that helps.

Sara


Comments

Popular posts from this blog