From SaraSissyGirl Blog






(pictures added -ed)

NSFW

Monday, August 6, 2012

Not that kind of girl...




"I don't think I'm the kind of girl you and your friends think I am," she said looking me after I tried an awkward pickup line at the urging of my group of friends.

"What...what do you mean," I asked, already feeling intimidated.

"They're watching you seeing if you're going to pick me up and take me home and fuck me."

"I...no...no..." I protested, unaccustomed to a woman talking like this.

"They are...and like I said, I'm not that kind of girl."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "I just thought..."

"That I'm in a singles bar so I'm looking for a one night stand with some half drunk lawyer or banker?"

My blush gave me away...and saved me...and doomed me.

She smiled. "You're sweet, I like sweet guys."

"You do," I bit my lip.

"Yea, I like sweet, shy, nervous guys, I like to pick them up, to take them home, tie them to my bed and have them my way."

"Your way?"

She motioned me closer with her finger, closer, until my ear was next to her mouth. "I like to put on a strap on dildo and tease sweet, nervous guys until they beg me to fuck them up the ass."

My eyes went wide, what the fuck???

"Why don't you go tell your buddies you got lucky while I settle up with the bartender, I think you're coming home with me."

Posted by Saragirl at 9:07 AM 3 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Signs



 

Posted by Saragirl at 8:36 AM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Friday, August 3, 2012

That Loving Feeling

Reaching inside your panties, cupping your soft, sissy clit with her hand, your wife knew the best thing she ever did was insist you start hormones.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 11:10 AM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wrong Question

Some women ask, "why would you want to teach your sissy husband to suck cock?"

Really, that's the wrong question. A better question is, "why wouldn't you want to teach your sissy husband to suck cock?" Just look at the benefits:

1. Learning to suck cock strips a sissy of any feelings of masculinity.
2. Learning to suck cock reinforces a sissy's feelings of femininity.
3. Learning to suck cock helps a sissy understand what you do on dates with your lovers.

And there are so many more!



 

Posted by Saragirl at 1:40 PM 4 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Politeness

It's polite for a married couple to let one another know where they will be, even a simple note will do. For example, a husband might leave his wife a note saying, "Ran to the store to buy stuff to make dinner for us, I'll be home in an hour." This way, when she gets home she knows where he is and that he's taking care of dinner so she doesn't have to worry about it.

 

Or, a wife might leave her husband a note when he's working late one evening saying, "Sweetie, sorry I missed you, James called and asked me to dinner at his house; I won't be back till morning. Love you." This way, when he gets home, he knows where she is and that her lover is taking care of dinner...and other things...so he doesn't have to worry about them.

 

It's all a matter of being polite

 



 

Posted by Saragirl at 11:50 AM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Dilemma

Which one does a sissy start with? His wife's pussy or her lover's cock.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 11:00 AM 3 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Clarification

No blow jobs meant she won't be sucking your cock anymore.

You, on the other hand...



 

Posted by Saragirl at 10:57 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Revelations

His eyes went wide seeing the cock between his wife's legs for the first time. "It...it's bigger than I thought it would be," he bit his lip.

"Shhh," she said, "the bigger a cock is, the better it feels."

"But...but you always said size doesn't matter," he protested, looking down at his own erection, much smaller than the cock between his wife's legs.

"I lied."



 

Posted by Saragirl at 10:54 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Guidance

So good to see a woman showing her daughter how to properly fuck her husband. Not only will she learn to do it properly (first timers tend to hold back unnecessarily), but by he'll understand a submissive male's proper place in a family, serving ALL women.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 10:34 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Defining Moment

It's a defining moment in a marriage, the first time your take HER cock into your mouth HER cock into your ass, the first time you cum not from fucking her, but from her fucking you.

Because when it happens, especially the last, when you're dressed like a woman and when you squirt with her cock buried deep inside you, when cum dribbles out of your chastity caged penis, she'll know, however much you deny it, you LOVE to be fucked dressed and fucked a woman.

It's a defining moment because she will understand that NEVER again will she have to allow you inside her,  NEVER  again will you be allowed to fuck her, NEVER again will you cum without her cock deep in you.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 9:18 AM 3 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog