From SaraSissyGirl Blog







(pictures added -ed)

NSFW

Friday, August 10, 2012

Maid Florence Shows The Way

There is no reason, NONE, why this should be anything other than the norm for a sissy.



 

Source | Transvestite Training

Posted by Saragirl at 1:23 PM 6 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Caught

(As, Leeanne said, I'm feeling it).





I sat, totally uncomfortable, with my girlfriend's mother for twenty minutes, waiting for Erica, my girlfriend, to come downstairs. Uncomfortable, because for twenty minutes Mrs. Thomas kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, kept shifting in her chair, and every time her skirt rode farther and farther up her legs until the lace top of *fucking stockings* were showing.

"Mrs. Thomas, do you know if Erica is almost ready," I asked, unable to take starting at my girlfriend's mother any more, feeling guilty about it, horny, too, given what Erica and I had planned to do that night.

"Timothy," she said looking right at me at the same moment my eyes were glued to the white lace on her thigh, "Erica isn't allowed downstairs until I call for her."

"I...I don't understand Mrs. Thomas, is she in trouble?"

"Yes...both of your are." I looked at her confused, but she continued. "She told me what you were planning on doing tonight, Timothy."

"Mrs. Thomas, we were not..."

She held up her hand, silencing me. "Do I need to have you stand up and empty your pockets, Timothy?" My face immediately reddened, in my front pants pocket were two condoms. Worse was the raging erection I had from looking at her legs. "I didn't think so. Now, I've already had this talk with Erica, I understand a young man's hormones and why a girl would go along—I was in college just like you two, but I will not have my daughter losing her virginity simply because of a boy's hormones."

For a moment I was speechless—Erica's mother was a strong woman, sure, but this was something altogether different. "I...I should go home," I said, looking away, wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"My daughter is waiting for you, Timothy, there's no need to go home."

My eyes shot towards the stairs.

"Not so fast, you're not going up there like that, Timothy," she pointed towards my waist. "That's like sending a loaded gun up to my daughter's room, we need to take care of that first"

"What do you mean," I asked, confused.

She smiled as I walked right into her trap. "Come over here, Timothy, we need to milk you first" she said, patting the chair next to her, reaching behind her, picking up...*a towel!*

"Milk me?"

"Come here, you'll learn," she said, "you'll learn."

And I did. I was milked, for the first time in my life, learned that a boy can cum without orgasm, can be drained, without pleasure. I learned this that evening, a lesson that was reinforced time and time again by Mrs. Simpson, as she milked me, drained me, each and every day before I was allowed to see her daughter.


Posted by Saragirl at 9:50 AM 4 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Enough Pretending

 




"You look...very nice," I said to my wife, seeing what she was wearing to meet one of her girlfriends for a drink Saturday night.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said with an odd smile.

"Do you think you and Jen will out late?"

"Probably," she said, just staring at me.

"What," I asked, looking away, biting my lip.

"I'm just wondering how long we're going to keep pretending like this."

"Like...like what?"

"Pretending Jenny and I are just having a drink together."

"I...I don't know what you mean," I said, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Pretending that this is how a wife dresses to go out for a drink with her girlfriend."

"It...it's kind of...of..."

"Slutty? Sexy? Revealing?"

"A...a little, maybe."

"So, how long are we going to pretend," she asked again.

I bit my lip.

"You know, pretend I'm not going out to clubs. Pretend I'm not dancing with hot guys."

"Monica..."

"Pretend I'm not looking for cock to fuck...how long are we going to pretend?"

My eyes went wide hearing her talk like that.

"Pretend you don't lie in bed waiting for me to come home and 'wake you up' sitting on your face so you can lick me? How long are you going to pretend I don't taste different sometimes? How long are you going to pretend you don't know what it is?"

"Monica!"

"No, how long are you going to pretend you don't know you're licking a man's cum from me? How long are you going to pretend those are the nights you're BEST at it?"

"Monica...please..."

"How long are you going to pretend you're not a cuckold?"

I gasped at the word, shocked, stunned.

"I'm not pretending anymore. Jenny and I are going to a club where I'm going to dance with hot guys, one in particular. At then end of the night, he's going to fuck me. Hard. And I'm going to come home and you're going to be in bed wearing the pretty neglige I set out for you and you're going to lick me, you're going to lick me like you never have, because you're done pretending you won't be licking his cum from me."

I couldn't say anything, couldn't mumble, murmur, whisper.

"We're done pretending?"

I nodded.

"Give me a kiss then, love, I'll see you in a few hours."

I did. And I was waiting, just as she asked, just like I wanted, just as I dreamed.

Posted by Saragirl at 7:40 AM 4 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Women in Suits







Source | achAT's Fashion Scans

Posted by Saragirl at 6:08 AM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

All on Her Own




"I...I don't know if this is such a good idea Mr. Lambert," Todd said softly after he undid his dress and lowered it over his bra and breasts.

"Come now, sweetie, you've been wearing short skirts and tight dresses around me for weeks, don't tell me this isn't what you wanted," Mr. Lambert, Todd's boss, said, unbuckling his belt.

"I...I just like to look pretty Mr. Lambert, I...I'm not attracted to..." Todd gulped when Mr. Lambert pulled out his erect cock, stared at it, started breathing heavily.

"Not attracted to what?"

"Please, Mr. Lambert..."

"I'm not going to force you, you're going to make the decision to come over here and get down on your knees all on your own."

Todd knew the door was just over there and part of him wanted to stand, put his dress back on, walk quickly towards it. But he couldn't, he was transfixed by the man sitting on the chair across from him, transfixed by his erect cock, transfixed by the thought of taking the hard cock into his soft hands, transfixed imagining it in his mouth. "Please, Sir...I..."

"All on your own," Mr. Lambert smiled, watching his feminized intern stare, knowing in mere moments those pouty lips would be wrapped around his cock. "All on your own..."


Posted by Saragirl at 5:38 AM 5 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog