From SaraSissyGirl Blog











(pictures added -ed)

NSFW

Sept 5, 2012


Blow Job, Ruined

Saturday, Emily and I were in bed, messing around, when she whispered in my ear, "can I give you a blow job?"

 

My eyes went wide, Emily rarely goes down on me, rarely, and never, not once, has asked me if she can. "What," was all I could manage to mumble.

 

"Can I give you a blow job."

 

"You mean it?"

 

"Sure," she smiled. Remember, this was an hour after we started messing around, an hour into me licking her, so she was quite hot.

 

"Okay," I eagerly answered.

 

That eagerness lasted for about ten seconds, the time it took me to realize that while she was going to give me a blow job, SHE WASN'T GOING TO UNLOCK ME!

 



Posted by Saragirl at 12:44 PM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Mother in Law

"Tell my daughter? Oh, that's precious. Go right ahead and tell her, sissy, who do you think asked me to come over here and babysit while she goes out."



 

Posted by Saragirl at 12:26 PM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Cage

"I know it's small, sweetie, but it was the biggest cage they had at the pet store."

 

"Please, you don't have to do this, I promise I'll behave while you're gone."

 

"That's what you said last time he took me out and what happened? I came home and you had made a sticky mess all over the couch, there was cum EVERYWHERE, and you hadn't done any of the chores I asked you to do. And I told you I was going to have to cage you if you couldn't behave, didn't I?"

 



 

Source | Suits and Submission

Posted by Saragirl at 12:03 PM 0 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hopes and Dreams

Everything he grew up thinking he was supposed to hate: infidelity, emasculation, the sexuality of another male, changed the moment he first licked a man's cum from his wife's pussy.

 



 

Posted by Saragirl at 1:43 PM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Friday, August 31, 2012

Becoming Nathalie - Cuteness! Chastity is sooo important but don’t let...

Excellent comment on chastity from Becoming Nathalie:

Chastity is sooo important but don’t let it flow to Lock & Leave. To prevent it to become just a status, teasing should be aplied regularly to keep her horniness at the high levels you need to keep her in controll. She must have the hope you will grand her release, even if you don’t plan to. Otherwise your sissy will eventually become irritated instead of frustrated.

That's what Emily does, when I'm in chastity, regular teasing, regular sexual activity, just not the thing she knows I really hope for.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 8:43 AM 2 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A task every sissy should perform



 

Posted by Saragirl at 2:37 PM 7 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

She wasn't kidding, you know...

Every drop of cum that leaves your body goes back into your mouth. Every. Single. Drop.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 1:55 PM 1 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Monday, August 27, 2012

Reversal

I want my wife to dress up like a man and treat me like a woman. Badly.



 

Posted by Saragirl at 11:42 AM 1 comments  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog